Regulations of the LaLeLi.pl online wholesaler
Valid from 22/03/2021
1. The LaLeLi.pl online wholesale store is available at www.laleli.pl, is run by:
LALELI FASHION GROUP SP Z O.O.
ul. Głogowska 248/362
krs - 0000498840
VAT ID/ VAT EU - PL7792420039
REGON - 302653205
LALELI FASHION GROUP SP Z O.O.
Rzemieślnicza 35 / C132
EMAIL: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
2. These regulations are addressed to business customers and defines the rules and procedure for concluding distance sales agreements with the entrepreneur via the online LaLeLi.pl wholesale store.
LALELI FASHION GROUP SP Z O.O.
ul. Głogowska 248/362
2. Client - every entity purchasing through the Wholesale.
3. Entrepreneur - a natural person, a legal person and an organizational unit that is not a legal person, the separate law of which grants legal capacity, performs in its own name an economic activity that uses the Warehouse.
4. Warehouse - a collection of websites and IT tools (website) managed by the Seller and allowing customers to conclude Sales Agreements, available in the Internet domain: LaLeLi.pl
5. Sales contract - a sales contract concluded in the Warehouse under the terms of the Regulations between the Seller and the Customer;
6. Contract concluded at a distance - an agreement concluded with the Customer as part of an organized system of concluding distance contracts (within a warehouse), without simultaneous physical presence of parties, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to the conclusion of the contract, inclusive.
7. Regulations - these Regulations of Wholesalers.
8. Order - Customer's declaration of intent submitted by means of the Order Form and aiming directly at the conclusion of the Product Sales Agreement or Products with the Seller.
9. Account - customer account in the Warehouse, there are collected in it data given by the customer and information about orders placed by him in the warehouse.
10. Registration form - a form available in the Warehouse, allowing the creation of an Account.
11. Order form - an interactive form available in the Warehouse enabling placing an Order, in particular by adding Products to the Basket and defining the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
12. Shopping Cart - a part of the Wholesaler's software, in which the Products selected for purchase are shown by the Customer, and it is also possible to determine and modify the given Order, in particular the quantity of products.
13. Product - a movable item available in the Warehouse / service subject to the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
14. Sales Agreement - a Product sales contract concluded or concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the Internet Wholesale Store. The Sale Agreement also means - applying to the Product features - a contract for the provision of services and a contract for specific work.
Contact with the wholesaler
1. Address of the Seller (branch 1): ul. Rzemieślnicza 35 /C132, 95-030 Rzgów, Poland
2. Seller's e-mail address: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Telephone number of the Seller: +48793773338
4. Bank account number of the Seller SANTANDER BANK 03 1090 1346 0000 0001 2291 4282
5. Seller's bank account number for foreign transfers: PL 03 1090 1346 0000 0001 2291 4282, SWIFT (BIC Bank) WBKPPLPP
6. The Customer may communicate with the Seller using the addresses and telephone numbers provided in this paragraph.
7. The Customer may communicate by phone with the Seller from 8:00 to 16:00 on business days from Monday to Friday and from 8:00 to 13:00 on working Saturdays. On days free from work and holidays, direct telephone contact is not possible.
To use the Warehouse, including viewing the Wholesale assortment and placing orders for Products, you will need:
a. terminal device with access to the Internet and a browser such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, etc. We recommend the use of the most up-to-date versions of web browsers.
b. an active e-mail account (e-mail),
c. enabled cookies files ,,
d. FlashPlayer installed.
1. The Seller, in the widest extent permitted by law, is not liable for any disruptions to the break in the functioning of the Warehouse due to force majeure, unlawful activities of third parties or incompatibility of the Internet Wholesaler with the Customer's technical infrastructure.
2. Viewing the Warehouse assortment requires opening an Account and activating as a wholesale customer account. Placing orders by the Customer for Products in the Warehouse assortment is possible only after creating an Account in accordance with the provisions of § 6 of the Regulations.
3. The prices listed in the Warehouse are given in Polish zlotys and are NET prices (do not include VAT). After clicking I order with the obligation to pay VAT and VAT invoice generated.
4. The final (final) amount to be paid by the Customer consists of the price for the Product and the cost of delivery (including fees for transport, delivery and postal services), about which the Customer is informed on the Wholesaler's pages when placing orders, including the moment you express your will to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
5. In the case of an Agreement including a subscription or provision of services for an indefinite period, the final (final) price is the total price including all payments for the settlement period.
6. When the nature of the subject of the Agreement does not allow, judiciously judging, for the advance calculation of the final price, information on the manner in which the price will be calculated, as well as charges for transport, delivery, postal services and other costs will be given in the Warehouse in the description of the Product.
7.The seller reserves the right to change the prices of products presented on the laleli.pl wholesale website and also does not take responsibility for unforeseen errors of the store's software that have had, have or will have an impact on unplanned price changes as well as the seller reserves the right to withdraw from the contract of sale and not implement an order placed during the errors in the laleli.pl warehouse software which had an impact on the unplanned change in prices to a lower or higher.
Creating and activating a Wholesale Account
1. To create an Account in the Warehouse, you must complete the Registration Form. It is necessary to provide the following data: First name, Last name, delivery address, no. Contact telephone, e-mail address.
2. Creating an Account in the Warehouse is free.
3. Logging in to the Account is done by entering the login and password set in the Registration Form.
4. The Customer may, at any time, without giving any reason and without incurring any fees, remove the Account by sending a relevant request to the Seller, in particular via e-mail or in writing to the addresses provided in § 3.
5. In order to fully use the LaLeLi.pl warehouse, it is necessary to activate each new wholesale client account by the administrator and the LaLeLi team responsible for it. For full activation, each customer should provide:
a. full details of your company or company which it represents, i.e. NAME AND SURNAME, FULL NAME OF THE COMPANY, No. PHONE, TIN NUMBER, EMAIL.
6. Failure to provide the data listed in point 5.a. from § 6 or providing false data will prevent full activation of the wholesale customer account and hence, it will not be possible to view wholesale prices and performance of the contract.
7. We work only with companies associated with clothing trade and who have entered the appropriate PKD or prove by showing FV purchase of clothing in bulk quantities from other suppliers.
The rules for placing orders
In order to place an Order:
1. register at the LaLeLi.pl wholesaler
2. select the Product that is the subject of the Order, and then click "Add to basket" (or equivalent);
3. log in;
4. complete the Order Form by entering the details of the order recipient and the address to which the Product delivery is to take place, choose the type of shipment (method of delivery of the Product), enter the invoice data if different from the recipient's data,
5. click the "Order and pay" button / click the "Order and pay" button and (optionally) confirm the order by clicking the link sent in the e-mail,
6. choose one of the available payment methods and depending on the method of payment, pay for the order within a specified period, subject to § 8 point 3.
Offered delivery methods and payments
1. The Customer may use the following methods of delivery or collection of the ordered Product:
a. Courier shipment, courier delivery,
b. Personal collection available at: ul. Głogowska 248/362, 60-104 Poznań, Poland
2. The customer can use the following payment methods:
a. Payment on delivery / cash on delivery
b. Payment by transfer to the Seller's account
c. Electronic payments
d. Payment by credit card.
3. Detailed information on delivery methods and acceptable payment methods can be found on the Wholesalers' websites.
Execution of a sales contract
1. Conclusion of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller takes place after the Customer has placed the Order using the Online Order Form in accordance with § 7 of the Regulations.
2. After placing the Order, the Seller immediately confirms its receipt and at the same time accepts the Order for execution. Confirmation of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation shall take place by sending by the Seller an e-mail address provided at the time of placing the Order e-mail address, which contains at least the Seller's statement of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation and confirmation of the conclusion of the Sales Agreement. Upon receipt of the above e-mail by the Customer, a Sales Agreement is concluded between the Customer and the Seller.
3. If the customer chooses:
a. payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or payment by credit card, the Customer is obliged to make payment within 1 calendar day from the day of concluding the Sale Agreement - otherwise the order will be canceled.
b. payment on delivery upon delivery, the Customer is obliged to make the payment upon delivery.
c. cash payment upon personal delivery of a shipment, the Customer is obliged to make a payment upon delivery of the shipment within 1 business day from the date of receipt of information about the readiness of the shipment to be picked up.
4. If the Customer has chosen a delivery method other than a personal collection, the Product will be sent by the Seller within the time specified in its description (subject to paragraph 5 of this paragraph) in the manner chosen by the Customer when placing the Order.
a. If you order Products with different delivery times, the delivery date is the longest given date.
b. In the case of ordering Products with different delivery times, the Customer has the option to request delivery of Products in parts or to deliver all Products after completing the entire order.
5. The beginning of the delivery of the Product to the Customer counts as follows:
a. If the Customer chooses the method of payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or payment card - from the date of crediting the payment on the Seller's bank account.
b. If the Customer chooses the method of payment on delivery - from the day of concluding the Sale Agreement,
6. If the Customer selects a personal collection of the Product, the Product will be ready for collection by the Customer within the time specified in the Product description. The Customer will be additionally informed about the readiness of the Product by the Seller by sending an appropriate e-mail to the Customer's e-mail address provided during the Ordering.
7. In the case of ordering Products with different dates of readiness for collection, the Customer has the option of receiving the Products with parts (according to their readiness for receipt) or collection of all Products after completing the entire order.
8. The beginning of the Product ready for collection by the Customer counts as follows:
a. If the Customer chooses the method of payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or payment card - from the date of crediting the Seller's bank account.
b. If the Customer chooses cash in personal collection - from the day of concluding the Sale Agreement.
9. The delivery of the Product takes place only on the territory of Poland and EU countries
Complaint and warranty
1. Complaints are only for goods damaged or incompatible with the order. Complaints should be reported before resale of the Products.
2. We do not accept returns if the goods are in conformity with the order and undamaged. We are asking for thoughtful shopping.
8. Complaints regarding ordered Products can be submitted by email to email@example.com, or by registered letter sent to the Address of the Seller: ul. Rzemieślnicza 35 / B37, 95-030 Rzgów, Poland, by phone at +48731877578 open from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM on business days. Reports made by phone require confirmation in the form of an e-mail or letter.
3. A complaint should contain in particular the following data: customer name, address, order number, transaction date, subject and reason of complaint, contact details.
4. Complaints submitted by the User shall be considered within 14 days from the date of their submission. No statement on this date is considered as acknowledgment of claims made by the Customer.
5. The User will be notified about the settlement of the complaint by the same route as the complaint was sent, unless the Customer reserves a different form of contact. The settlement of the complaint will be additionally sent electronically to the e-mail address indicated by the Customer.
6. Differences between the visualization of the product available in the Warehouse resulting from individual settings of the client's computer (color, proportions, etc.) can not be the basis for complaints and return of the purchased product - dimensions are given on each product page.
7. Upon the receipt of the goods to the customer passes the right of ownership and all risks associated with the possession of further trade and use, and in particular the risk of loss or damage.
8. The customer is obliged to check the goods at the time of receipt in terms of the goods' compliance with the order, the completeness of the order, the integrity of the packaging, any damage.
9. Damages in transport should be indicated in the presence of a courier in writing.
10. Quantity, quality or other complaints shall be notified by the Customer in writing immediately, however not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods - otherwise the complaint shall be left without its diagnosis and all claims by the Customer shall be lost. In the case of hidden defects of the product sold, the User is obliged to report the defect immediately after its detection, however not later than within 7 days from the detection of the defect - under pain of leaving the complaint without recognizing it and losing any claims by the customer, including however, the condition that the User's right to declare a defect of a hidden product expires after 30 days from the date of receipt of the goods.
11. Goods advertised are accepted only and unchanged, i.e. they can not bear traces of any modifications, use, washing etc.
Personal data in the Internet Wholesaler
1. The Seller of the personal data of Customers collected via the Online Store is the Seller.
2. Customers' personal data collected by the administrator via the Internet Wholesalers are collected in order to implement the Sales Agreement, and if the Customer agrees - also for marketing purposes.
3. The recipients of personal data of the Online Store's Customers may be:
a. In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Warehouse with the method of delivery by post or courier, the Administrator provides the Customer's personal data collected to a selected carrier or intermediary performing the shipment at the request of the Administrator.
b. In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Warehouse with the method of electronic payments or with a payment card, the Administrator provides the collected personal data of the Customer to the selected entity servicing the above payments in the Online Warehouse.
4. The customer has the right to access their data and correct them.
5. Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide the personal data specified in the Regulations necessary to conclude a Sales Agreement results in the inability to conclude this contract.
1. Contracts concluded via the Online Wholesale store are concluded in Polish.
2. The Seller reserves the right to make changes to the Regulations for important reasons, that is: changes in the law, changes in methods of payment and delivery - to the extent to which these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations. The Seller shall inform the Customer about each change at least 7 days in advance.
3. In matters not covered by these Regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Civil Code; the Act on the provision of electronic services; Consumer Rights Act, the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
4. The customer has the right to use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress. To this end, it may lodge a complaint via the EU ODR online platform at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.