Personal data protection.
SECURITY AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Please be advised that the administrator of your data is:
LALELI FASHION GROUP SP Z O.O.
Owner of the "Rude but Cute" brand
ul. Głogowska 248/362
krs - 0000498840
NIP - 7792420039
REGON - 302653205
+48 570 325 432
Current contact with the administrator can be found on the Contact website.
1. The administrator processes personal data in accordance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / WE (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR").
1. The collected personal data includes: name and surname, name (company), tax identification number, business address, delivery address, telephone number, e-mail, credit card details, bank account number, login and password of the User, IP address of the computer from which registration has been made or an order has been placed. Personal data is collected when registering the User, filling in the Order form, subscription form for the newsletter, and during communication with the data subject.
Purposes and period of data processing
The data will be processed for the purpose of:
1. Provision of the Account service - for the period of keeping the Account for the User, until the User Account is closed at the User's request - pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b) GDPR;
2. Conclusion and implementation of contracts for the sale of products, as well as after-sales care regarding: complaints, handling returns via the Portal - until the end of the contract - pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b) and art. 9 sec. 2 lit. h) GDPR;
3. Implementation by the Administrator of its legal obligations, tax law - for a period of 5 years from the end of the calendar year in which the deadline for payment of the tax due in connection with the conclusion and implementation of the contract for the sale of the product via the Portal, or longer if required legal regulations - pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c) and art. 9 sec. 2 lit. h) GDPR;
4. establishing, investigating or defending against claims that the Administrator or you may have in relation to yourself, including data contained in the User Account, data regarding contracts for the sale of products through the rudebutcute.com warehouse - pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) and art. 9 sec. 2 lit. h) GDPR - for the periods of limitation of claims, specified in legal provisions;
5. Sending the newsletter with all information content - until the consent is withdrawn - pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a) GDPR;
6. Displaying personalized ads on our store's website, including understanding of the purchasing processes and relationships between products, based on the purchase history, products in the customer's basket and the history of viewed products - until an objection is raised - pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR;
Voluntary data provision, consent to processing
1. Providing data is voluntary. To the extent indicated in the Regulations, providing data is necessary for the purpose of Registration or submission and implementation of the Order.
2. If you consent to the processing of your data for the above purposes, you can withdraw this consent at any time using the appropriate forms on your account after logging in to the internet warehouse www.rudebutcute.com or by contacting us at the email address: hurt @ rudebutcute.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, tel .: +48 578280207 Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
Rights related to the processing of personal data
1. Everyone whose personal data is processed has the right to access, rectify, delete or object to the processing (if possible under the law), processing restrictions, and the right to transfer data. The person whose data is processed also has the right to lodge a complaint with the personal data protection authority.
4. The Administrator may refuse to delete the Data if there are grounds resulting from legal provisions.
1. The administrator applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the data being processed, and in particular, protects the data against unauthorized disclosure, processing in violation of the law, and change, loss, damage or destruction.
2. Only persons authorized by the Administrator are allowed to process your data within the Administrator's organization.
1. Data may be made available to entities authorized to receive them under applicable law, including the competent judicial authorities. The administrator transfers the collected personal data to state administration authorities, law enforcement authorities and judicial authorities at their express request and only in the cases specified by law.
These data will only be used for the purposes of the contract and for marketing purposes by LaLeLi Fashion. Registration at the rudebutcute.com warehouse means that you agree to receive advertising materials by e-mail or by post.